SAP Web Channel Experience Management 2.0 – Info Guide
Dear customers, partners, colleagues and readers,
SAP Web Channel Experience Management is a new state-of-the-art Web channel solution that was rearchitechtured using the latest Web standards providing enhanced flexibility with respect to setup and extensibility. It delivers end-to-end processes for E‑Commerce, E-Marketing, E‑Service, and Web Channel Analytics on a robust and easily extensible Web Channel platform. Innovative interfaces leveraging Web 2.0 technologies provide a highly interactive shopping and support experience.
While WCEM Release 1.0 was focused on B2C businesses, Release 2.0 introduces native B2B capabilities. In addition B2C capabilities have been extended, especially for Retailers, and the technology platform has been further optimized and uses now JSF 2.1 framework. Benefit from the the new Rapid Deployment Solution to speed-implement a ERP based B2B scenario of WCEM 2.0 in 8-10 weeks at a fixed price.
The rampup nomination period for WCEM 2.0 closed in October 2012, and the solution will become globally available without restriction soon.
From Oct 23 you can even nominate for the WCEM 3.0 release, which will highlight new B2B and B2C features like Delegate Admin, Catalog/Products Views, etc. The release restriction note is available here.
More information about WCEM 2.0
- Visit the SCN Web Channel Community and read our Series of SAP Expert Blogs. Share your expertise and thoughts in the Community as well.
Don’t forget to mark your blogs and contributions with “WCEM” or “Web Channel Experience Management“, as the community covers the former Internet Sales/ISA/Web Channel/E-Commerce solution and the new WCEM.
- Visit our Public WIKI as THE Central Info Hub for all valuable links covering
- Public Collaterals, Presentations, Solution Brief, important links, etc.
- Expertise, e.g.
- Decision Making, e.g.
- Press Coverage, e.g.
- Important information for Rampup participants, e.g.
- Check the Release Restriction Note 1657981 for WCEM 2.0 to check the system requirements
- News & Events
- Support Help and Operations
- Installation, e.g.
- An RDS solution package is available to speed-implement a B2B scenario of WCEM 2.0 in 8-10 weeks at a fixed price.
- Configuration, e.g.
- Extensive Config Guide covering all WCEM Modules and Parameters
- Extensions and Integration of 3rd party solutions
Feel free to contribute to the WIKI!
- Stay tuned on the FAQ blog for the most common questions and answers.
Dr. Ingo Woesner
SAP Web Channel Experience Management – Rollout
Suite Development – Application Innovation