BW level restriction on Inforarea & infoObject
How to give BW level restriction on personal area
This document explains on How to give BW level restriction on Infoarea/info-object for a perticular user.
In one of the scenario, user wanted to have result only for their area. E.g: Suppose Pune user login in to BEx analyzer he can see only Pune’s data & vice-versa..!!
- 1.Crete New Role with the user of PFCG T-Code
- 2. click on Menu–> then Trasaction & add RRMX trasaction code.
- 3. click on Authorization–> then click on –> Display authorization Data.
- 4. click on manually–> then add 3 component :
Then you have to assign right,add related info-cube,add multiprovider,add query name etc..!! you can also go through with below snap-shot.
- 5.Then add user in user tab.
- 5. Now you can assign this role for already created user.
- 6. Now you have to start new session with RSSM T-code for assigning particular personal area for specific user.
- 7. Mention user name in Authorization tab as per below snap-shot & then go in to change mode.
- 8. Now you can select characteristic field like personal area, personal sub area etc..& assign for a user.
- 9. Now you must have to open your related query & then create variable. Created variable must be processing by Authorized.
- 10. Finally you have to login with respective user Id in analyzer & try to open related query. So user can only see the data related to their area.