How to configure SSL by using configuration tool in SAP NetWeaver Administration 7.3
In the following steps, I’m going to perform step by step activities to configure the use of SSL on the AS JAVA.
1. Assign administration rights for performing these steps in SAP NetWeaver Administration.
2. Download SAP Cryptography Library from http://service.sap.com/swdc -> Installations and Upgrades -> Browse our Download Catalog -> SAP Cryptography Software -> SAPCryptolib for Installation -> SAPCRYPTOLIB X_X_X -> <OS> -> Latest SAPCRYPTOLIB_<XX>.SAR
3. Extract the contents of SAPCRYPTOLIB_<XX>.SAR using SAPCAR tool. e.g. (cmd> SAPCAR –xvf SAPCRYPTOLIB_<XX>.SAR)
4. Copy & Paste the library, the configuration tool, and the license ticket to the corresponding directories
SAP Cryptographic Library & Configuration Tool: /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe.
5. Now, log on to SA NetWeaver Administreation i.e. http://<j2ee_host_name>:5<instance_no>00/nwa then go to Configuration -> Security -> SSL and click to open the configuration tool.
6. Select the instance and push the Edit button and then browse the SSL Library and Ticket file.
7. In SSL Access Points section, choose the Add pushbutton.
8. Enter the number of the port (e.g. 50001)
9. Select the Protocol (e.g.HTTPS)
10. Select the Client Authentication Mode (e.g. Request)
11. Select the keystore view (e.g. Instance Default)
13. Open Web Browser and enter the below URL https://<j2ee_host_name>:<ICM_https_port>
Here, in this example put <ICM_https_port> is equal to 50001