SAP’s commitment to deliver more and accelerated innovation to SAP Business Suite helps its customers to become more productive, free up resources and run their businesses even better. As a logical consequence of its commitment to non-disruptive innovation, SAP is extending mainstream maintenance for the core SAP Business Suite 7 applications, including SAP ERP 6.0, by five years, from December 2015 through December 2020. This long-term predictability and planning security for the customers is unrivaled in the software industry and demonstrates SAP’s commitment to their success.
Customers that haven’t done the upgrade to SAP ERP 6.0 by now, are facing the end of extended maintenance as of March 31, 2013. In this context, SAP expects a large array of customers who are still running old SAP ERP releases below SAP ERP 6.0 (SAP R/3 4.6C, SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7 and SAP ERP 2004) to follow SAP’s innovation roadmap by upgrading to SAP ERP 6.0.
In order to support these customers with their upgrade project, as well as to facilitate their upgrade project with specific SAP Enterprise Support services, SAP Active Global Support (AGS) and Maintenance Go-to-Market (M-GTM) are currently launching the Upgrade Now! campaign for direct SAP Enterprise Support customers in EMEA.
In this campaign SAP Enterprise Support customers will be invited to join a dedicated program, including a 360° review for upgrade, upgrade-related “meet the expert sessions” and a dedicated upgrade support advisory.
At a glance – Why customers should join the Upgrade Now! program:
- 360° review for upgrade for a holistic analysis of potential risks and challenges associated to upgrading, both from a technical point of view and from a business perspective
- Individual service plan for upgrade project
- Comprehensive set of tools and services of SAP Enterprise Support
- Knowledge transfer for upgrade related topics via the SAP Enterprise Support Academy
- Individual expert-guidance throughout the entire upgrade project by the upgrade support advisory
The Upgrade Now! program starts with an initial online webinar that highlights the benefits of upgrading to SAP ERP 6.0 and reveals all relevant information of how to benefit from the tools and services offered by this Upgrade Now! program. SAP Enterprise Support customers can register for one of the following meet the expert sessions free of charge via the landing page:
- Tuesday, March 27th from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm (CET) / GER
- Monday, April 2nd from 10:00 am to 11:00 am (CET) / EN
Access the Upgrade Now! program
to get additional information, to contact us in case you want to address any questions to us or to order the initial 360° review for upgrade directly.