SAP Student Lifecycle Management course announcement (IHE102).
Hereby we would like to announce a SAP SLcM course (code: IHE102) planned for May 2012.
Please find more information about the course below:
- Code: IHE102 – SAP Student Lifecycle Management
- Managing a Student Life Cycle Length of Course: 4 days
- Location: Germany, Berlin
- 21-27 May 2012
- Target Audience:
- SAP Consultants and Partners
- Customers – Project Leader and Team members
This workshop imparts basic knowledge about the administrative and academic business processes supported by the solution SAP Student Lifecycle Management. Participants get to know the design and use of academic structures and curriculum. They will prepare the system based composition of Student and Administration Master Data. Based on this participants learn how to design system based standards of student’s academic carreer.
For selected topics reference to implementation guidelines/cookbooks will be made.
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Structure
- Event Planning
- Student Data Maintenance
- External Work & Equivalency Determination
- Program Registration
- Course Registration
- Assessments, Examinations, and Grading
- Attendance Tracking
- Audits & Graduation
- Academic Advising
- Basics of Student Accounting
The training will be hold in a workshop form. The exchange of Best Practices and Project experiences beyond the participants will be a substantial part.