5 things I want to know about SuccessFactors and Talent Management at HR2012
I’ll get right to it: there are five things that I want to know about SuccessFactors and Talent Management and I’m hoping to get some answers at HR2012.
- SuccessFactors is not configurable (other than fonts and colours), so what plans do SAP and SuccessFactors have to enhance the solution to meet the demands of customer’s Talent Management needs?
- SuccessFactors claim to have an SAP integration package – does this mean that SuccessFactors and SAP will be integrated soon, or is there still a lot of work?
- Since there is little to no consultancy required for a SuccessFactors implementation, how do SAP plan to provide an “incentive” for consultancies to recommend implementing SuccessFactors to clients?
- If a majority of clients stay with on-premise in the long-term, will SAP still only produce “selected innovations” or would they be willing to change their strategy?
- Will SuccessFactors be license-free for existing SAP HCM customers, or will they have to pay a license fee to use it?
Let’s see how many answers I get this week 🙂