SAP HANA Data Warehousing
SAP Modernizes Data Warehousing with the Launch of SAP BW/4HANA
– Our latest SAP SAP HANA platform innovation will future-proof data warehousing landscapes and unleash new ways to analyze data in real time.
We are proud to announce SAP BW/4HANA, a next-generation data warehouse application for running a real-time digital enterprise!
In addition to traditional on-premise deployment, the new solution will soon be available on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the SAP HANA® Enterprise Cloud service so companies can conveniently modernize their data warehousing environments and accelerate their digital journey into the cloud.
The Strategy for an Unified Offering – SAP HANA Data Warehousing
SAP HANA Data Warehousing summarizes SAP’s offering for highly flexible and agile Data Warehousing. It mainly consists of an application driven approach based on SAP BW powered by SAP HANA and in addition of an SQL driven approach also based on SAP HANA and additional SAP tools like SAP Power Designer, SAPHANA DW Foundation, SAP Information Steward etc. Of course both approaches can also be combined with each other.
The Application Driven Approach- SAP BW powered by SAP HANA
- SAP Business Warehouse powered by HANA is a highly integrated Data Warehousing application for modelling, monitoring and managing your data warehouse.
- SAP HANA optimized Business Content and Extractors enable fast and cost-effective implementation of SAP
The SQL Driven Approach – SAP HANA and SAP Tools
- SAP HANA: The platform for next-generation applications and analytics.
- SAP Power Designer
- SAP Information Steward
- SAP HANA Data Warehousing Foundation
- SAP HANA Enterprise Information Management (EIM) allows for all types of data integration.
- SAP Agile Data Preparation
More about SAP HANA Data Warehousing
Have a closer look at the strategy.
This presentation introduces the SAP DW Strategy, its components and the road map
With this blog Thomas Zurek sheds some light into the direction that SAP is taking towards a unified offering for building a data warehouse on top of HANA. The unofficial working title is the HANA DW. The blog is divided into 3 sections, each addressing the most pressing questions from customers who have already seen flavours of this.
How solutions from Intel and SAP work together to enable dynamically tiered data storage and analytics