Remote Support Component Service Pack 3
http://service.sap.com/remote-supportabilityWith the release of service pack 3 the installation and configuration times are drastically reduced. This is the best opportunity to take advantage of a custom developed monitoring and analysis application for your SAP BusinessObjects implementation. We have blogged previously about remote support component so if you are looking for more information, you can get it in a few places as reffered to below:
- Remote Supportability for SAP BusinessObjects Blogs
- Enhanced monitoring of SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise just got a whole lot easier with remote support component service pack 3
- Remote Support Component home page
SAP Enterprise Support Academy
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy is a collaboration platform that promotes customer enablement for all operations. If you are looking for SAP Enterprise Support Services then the best place to look is here. Content is offered by SAP experts for experts within your organization. Below there are a number of learning opportunities offered by the academy:
- A guided self service that can be run at anytime and at whatever pace you are comfortable. This is accomplished using your own landscape.
- The latest webinar’s that have information on various SAP products.
- A number of best practices that enable those within your organization to leverage the SAP Enterprise Support Services during their daily tasks.
- Expert Guided Implementations (EGI) provide direct access to an experienced SAP expert that will assist in the implementation of various products.
Expert Guided Implementation (EGI)
The expert guided implementation service to set up the SAP Remote Support Component enables you to manage and analyze your SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise systems. You will be able to send SAP Support collected information for an SAP EarlyWatch Alert report.
This EGI gives you the knowledge to adopt it to your individual requirements. The EGI delivery demonstrates the setup and registration for a successful remote support component in the customer landscape. The session also provides an introduction on how to use the SAP Remote Support Component and offers an example of the SAP Early Watch Alert report that gets created.
When & Where?
This EGI is offered on a limited basis. Details on how to get to the schedule and register are below. Keep in mind there are a limited number of seats available so if you are interested it is important to register early.
- Americas Region CW12 (March 19 – 21 2012)
- Start Time: 11-1pm EDT (3-5pm UTC)
- Willingness to execute the implementation during this week;
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP2 and future versions installed;
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise system registered in SAP Service Marketplace (SMP) with a unique ID;
- S-User in SAP Marketplace with authorizations to maintain the SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise System;
- Dedicated Server for Remote Support Component (2-4 GB RAM, 2.0 GHz Pentium 4-class processor, 20-40 GB HDD.
For additional information please follow this link.
To register for the EGI click here.