Mark your calendars for February 16. The SAP Cloud Community Inside Track event is just over a day away and it promises to be a great educational and networking opportunity.
The onsite event in Palo Alto is filled to capacity and we have hundreds registered for the live streaming event. The agenda is packed with excellent speakers presenting very insightful sessions. Some of the highlights:
- Lessons from managing large and small scale EC2 deployments
- Managing global software development and delivery in the Cloud
- Best practices in deploying AWS: Lessons learned from Netflix
- Deploying Google App Engine apps in SAP Business ByDesign
- Does Cloud make IT redundant?
- What does security mean in a Cloud environment?
There are many more insightful presentations from cloud experts. Here’s how you can participate on Feb 16:
- Twitter – #sapit_pa
- Live Streaming event
- Onsite event: We are full! But you can join the waitlist. We’ll confirm all attendees 12-24 hours before the event.
We are excited and can’t wait to meet and greet the cloudsters on Thursday. If you are not able to attend on Thursday, you can always check out the video recordings. Location and availability information will be shared via the SAP Cloud Community.