During the last few months we worked very hard to capture SAP’s Technology Vision in a concise and easy-to-read paper… And here we are: happy to give you the first edition of the SAP Technology Vision Thought Leadership Paper!
Our vision is driven by an analysis of the main forces and trends that we believe will continue influencing our industry and will drive the next wave of innovations. We present our vision to you as a selection of strategic objectives that we believe any business should carefully think about and analyze. Our selection of strategic objectives covers Analytics, Big Data, Business Networks, Cloud, Mobility, Security and more. We hope that you’ll find this first edition of SAP Technology Vision most valuable to you.
Here’s an outline of what you’ll find in this 22-page document:
- Foreword by SAP CTO and Executive Board Member Vishal Sikka.
- Executive Summary
- Improve your business with analytics and mass-data solutions
- Increase competitiveness by leveraging cloud computing and virtualization
- Build better connections to your customers and partners through networks
- Provide information anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Offer the right user experiences
- Secure your data
As we will use this paper as a foundation for several derivatives and “value-added” content in the next few months please let us know what you think and what improvements you wish we bring in the second edition. We look forward to hearing from you!