BE THE FIRST TO HAVE LIVE SPEND 3.0, SCPM 2.0 and DEC 1.0 EXPERIENCE at the SAP BusinessObjects Operational Performance Management Elite Enablement.
Venue: Hotel Moevenpick, Prague, Czech Republic
After successful OPM Elite enablement in Palo Alto, we felt that is was time to extend the offering to other regions: EUROPE:
These solutions will be deeply explored. We will turn bits and bytes for:
- SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management / Spend Analytics 3.0 (SPM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Enrichment and Classification 1.0 OnDemand (DEC)
- SAP BusinessObjects Supply Chain Performance Management 2.0 (SCPM)
This action-packed week conducted by OPM product and solution management / marketing and Customer Solution Adoption (CSA – former RIG), will provide customers, partners and SAP employees invaluable “hands-on” exercises and information to ensure you hit the ground running with the latest OPM suite. In addition to mingling with the solution experts you will also have the opportunity to meet our OPM executive leadership team.
This Elite enablement workshop will cover a large variety of topics including:
- Day 1 – Hands-on walk thru of new features in SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management 3.0 (SPM), SAP BusinessObjects Supply Chain Performance Management 2.0 (SCPM) & SAP BusinessObjects Data Enrichment and Classification OnDemand (DEC) including What-If-Analysis, Advanced Analytics and Risk Management Integration
- Day 2 – Product deep dives covering User Interface configuration, data sourcing and integration from SAP ERP, integrating Spend and Data Enrichment & Classification
- Day 3 – Product deep dives (continued): Extensibility of SPM data model, integration of External Factors, Risk management integration and related applications configuration, Integration of SPM & BPC
- Day 4 – performance tuning SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3, SCPM, SPM, DEC, Backend Modification to extend out-of-the-box functionalities (JAVA and ABAP Extensions), standard transports, install, security
- Day 5 – SAP In-Memory (HANA), best practices project setup, documentation, issue handling, project scoping
Please note this is the agenda from the Palo Alto Training. Slight changes will occur, mostly related to Day 5.
Also hear from the experts on the roadmap and future of OPM and OPM with HANA – SAP’s in-memory technology.
We will distribute iPads to the participants to support the exercises.
Space is limited so mark your calendars. We will be limiting space – also per company – in order to ensure we can meet the demand from all partner companies, so we encourage you to respond quickly.
Take advantage of time and location: also register for the SAP Insider Procurement and Supply Management 2012 event April 25-27 in Prague and have a great weekend inbetween the 2 events in this dynamic city!!!
You can also join the OPM Elite group on LinkedIn and directly chat with global experts about their OPM Elite experience.
Here’s the registration link: https://www.sap.com/campaign/2012_04_EVENT_OPM_TRAINING_Apr16_20/index.epx?kNtBzmUK9zU