Ride the Wheel: Don’t reinvent it!
The 21st century demands that businesses keep pace with their customers. In a world of smart phones, video conferencing, social media, and Wi-Fi, businesses have to meet their customer’s expectations during every interaction they have: whether that is a phone call, an email, a newsletter, or a Tweet. As customer demands are becoming more dynamic and technologically driven, businesses have no choice but to equip themselves w/ IT solutions that meet the evolving needs of their customers. Sales, Service, and Marketing departments must routinely update their technological capabilities in order to effectively manage customer relationships in the 21st century. SAP’s CRM Rapid Deployment Solution (RDS) enables companies to capture and manage their customers rapidly changing needs quickly and effectively.
CRM RDS does not attempt to re-invent the wheel, by always starting an implementation with blueprinting the core CRM processes. Rather, RDS rides the wheel as the standards are coming ‘out of the box’. RDS lays down the CRM foundation by utilizing packaged software and implementation content based on proven best practices. CRM RDS customers usually go live within 6-8 weeks of implementation timeframe and immediately benefit from the 360° view of their customers, as well as industry standard Marketing and Sales processes. There is no need to overly focus on what each company has in common – RDS provides that. And since CRM RDS can be easily be integrated w/ other solutions, CIO’s always have the option of later adding extra customizations that will maximize their company’s competitive advantage. RDS offers integration and choice unlike any other solution.
Customers now have the option of picking and choosing which solutions matter most to them. Customers select an implementation path with a solution that can be easily upgraded and/or integrated with other SAP solutions. CRM RDS customers can add further CRM RDS packages as their business demands. For example, if a company wants only to generate leads, then RDS Marketing software is all they need. However, if leads turn into sales orders and those sales orders turn into customer complaints, then additional Sales & Service software will need to be integrated. Companies can start small but dream big with RDS.
Customers also have the option of choosing a basic ‘out of the box’ implementation with SAP, or selecting a local Partner who can provide more niche expertise, depending on the industry. SAP and Partners both agree that riding the wheel is easier and more profitable than re-creating it, especially when the RDS wheel is a proven global success.
CRM RDS is an ‘easy-to-consume’ solution, which is clearly illustrated in the three phases of a RDS implementation:
1) Easy-To-Select: What you see you is what you get (WYSIWYG). Every best practice and customization SAP provides is completely visible to the customer before the implementation even begins. There are no costs or functional surprises during or after the implementation.
2) Easy-To-Implement: RDS is bundled into a package which provides proven implementation tools, such as industry best practices, precise project schedule, test scripts, training collaterals, etc. (SAP Best Practices are a precious tool for companies because it guarantees their business process will meet certain industry standards. Businesses no longer have to re-invent the wheel when they implement a new solution, instead they can simply use SAP’s best practices wheel).
3) Easy-To-Use/Operate: Training and end-user adoption is much easier, smoother, and faster with RDS. Unlike traditional IT projects, where end users are not trained until after the implementation, RDS customers immediately start working with the system at the instant of the implementation. Customers also enjoy the benefit of utilizing a reference system (w/ extensive test scripts provided by SAP) to help provide guidance throughout the implementation. This improves end-user adoption, and allows customers to provide an enriched level of support to their users.
The result of this ‘easy-to-consume’ solution is a CRM implementation with faster time to value, lower cost, and reduced risk. Equally important, RDS minimizes the Total Cost of Implementation (TCI) and provides CIO’s with a faster Return-on-Investment (ROI). On the road to IT success and customer satisfaction, the CRM RDS wheel is proven, fast, and affordable.
Have you read our prior blogs?:
- Achieve Your CRM Vision with SAP CRM Rapid Deployment Solutions for Rapid Results: Part 1 of 4
- Achieve Your CRM Vision with SAP CRM Rapid Deployment Solutions for Rapid Results (Part 2 of 4)
- Achieve Your CRM Vision with SAP CRM Rapid Deployment Solutions for Rapid Results (Part 3 of 4)
For more information, please refer to: