Nakisa 2011 Wrap-up
I don’t usually do one of these, but I guess I would this year. I just wanted to summarize what happened in the world of Nakisa during 2011. I’ll keep it short and simple.
Here’s what happened in 2011:
- 3.0 SP1 and SP2 were released to resolve some of the “teething” issues caused by porting the solutions from .NET to Java
- Dave Jones (VP Product Development) and Charles Lai (VP Engineering) left Nakisa – Charles had been at Nakisa for 12 years
- Nakisa signed new Tier-1 Partnership agreement with SAP
- Nakisa won the SAP Ecosystem Innovation award at SAPPHIRE Madrid
- SAP bought On-Demand HCM and Talent Management vendor SuccessFactors
- Nakisa experienced growth in new territories, including MENA, APAC and South America
- Nakisa product customer case studies featured at both SAPPHIRE and HR2011
Here’s what people blogged in 2011:
- Visualization Solutions by Nakisa 3.0 Service Pack 1
- Visualization Solutions by Nakisa 3.0 Service Pack 2
- Ten Things I’d Like to See Added to OrgChart (SAP VSN)
- What is Nakisa? … or Everything You Need to Know about Visualization Solutions by Nakisa (VSN) part 1
- 10 MORE things I’d like to see Added to OrgChart (SAP VSN)
- Diary of Visualization Solutions by Nakisa 3.0 Technical Training
- Realising the benefits of Visualization Solutions by Nakisa (VSN)
- SAP and SuccessFactors – what does the future hold for Nakisa?
Here’s what people wrote in 2011:
Here’s what’s going to happen in 2012:
- 3.0 SP3 will be released
- 4.0 will be released
- Talent Management with SAP ERP HCM by SAP Press will be released (featuring STVN SuccessionPlanning)
- Nakisa will have an experts and customer panel at HR2012
- SAP will still use and will still sell Nakisa products!
If I’ve missed anything, don’t hesitate to let me know!
Best wishes for 2012,