This is part-2 of How to fix Web Intelligence errors using BEx based Universe? Soon, I will consolidate it as an article on the most common errors we are facing in Webi Intelligence reports based on BEx query.
The following error is common, when we tried refreshing the report in Web Intelligence based on BEx query universe. The reason for the error that the Universe created from BEx query is not up-to-date. It might happen due to the object (Characteristics / Key Figures) which was used in the BEx query is replaced / removed.
- Open Universe Designer -> Universe Name
- View -> Refresh Structure
- Update OLAP Universe Wizard appear, Click Ok
- Save and Export the universe to the repository
We will be receiving #TOREFRESH error when we use the OLAP Universe based on BW query or CUBE. It will be an issue when we schedule the report and we need to refresh again, if we get this error.
- We can ensure number of objects in the query panel should be used in the block at the report level
- At Universe, apply the Sum, and the properties to set the correct projection instead of Database delegated
- Report level variable by applying Sum ()
Please refer Part 1 : How to fix Web Intelligence errors using BEx based Universe?