Because SAP Business ByDesign has been built with a software as a service model, you’re able to access all the components as you need them. For example:
- For those who are looking for a customizable software tool that allows you to innovate while still creating custom reports, you can choose the components you need to monitor specific areas of your business and easily create those reports.
- For those looking for a software solution that will grow with your company but still want to manage costs, the low monthly subscription costs of SAP Business ByDesign allow you to choose business management applications that fit your budget. As your budget grows, simply add more components.
- And if you’re looking for a secure data infrastructure but you’re not ready to install one on site, Software as a service with SAP is hosted in a secure data server with all of your locations connected in.
For growing organizations, knowing that you can readily access the tools you need is critical. A cloud ERP solution like SAP Business ByDesign allows you to get the IT expertise you need without hiring specialized staff and making a big investment in a software you may not need right away.
Benifits of SAP Business ByDesign :
- It gives you an overall view of your business. Business ByDesign streamlines and optimizes every area of your organization, providing transparency and control over all your operations so you can make faster, smarter decisions.
- It’s on the cloud. Business ByDesign allows you to focus on your business, not IT. SAP manages your software for you, so you get the benefits of a large-scale business application without the need for a large IT infrastructure.
- Quick, easy implementation. The adaptable solution provides a solid blueprint for growth in minimal time through unmatched ease of adoption and use.
- It’s affordable. You get all the advantages of SAP in a package that fits your needs at predictable cost and low risk.