Announcing SAP Community Network Member of the Month Program
In conjunction with the launch of the new SCN platform, we will begin a program called Member of the Month (MoM). This program replaces the Mentor of the Month program, opening this recognition to the full breadth of the community. The program will be managed by Laure Cetin, as part of her responsibilities for points and recognition.
How will it work?
Each month we will collect nominations from Space Editors (previously known as Content Area Managers) and Moderators. The Collaboration team will determine the winner during the last week of each month, and will post a blog feature that includes the MoM photo and a write up about their contributions to the community. There will also be a “Hall of Fame” for MoMs where we archive the posts so that people can go back and review prior winners.
So what does it take to be Member of the Month? These criteria have been established by the Collaboration Team:
- Exemplifies a willing attitude to help others achieve their goals
- Openly shares knowledge with the community at large
- Takes on additional tasks to support community engagement
- Participates in (virtual or face-to-face) events to help make them more successful
- Proactively and regularly contributes to community-based programs and day-to-day interactions
- Encourages others to be active in the community
So, who will be our first-ever Member of the Month???
Be sure to sign in to the new SCN coming in early 2012 and view the first winner of this prestigious award!