Are you a SAP Channel Partner? If so, you will want to know about this…my Vancouver colleague, Christine Mykota, who looks after SAP’s SME Ecosystem and Channels in North America, has informed me that the traditional Channel Partner Summit will be merging with SAP’s largest sales meeting – SAP Field Kick-Off Meeting 2012. This is pretty big news, because it means our valued channel partners will be able to maximize the networking experience with national SAP sales leaders to help drive their own business success. Anyone, including any of our SAP Mentors, who have attended FKOM says this is a high-energy event!
This event will be the official kickoff to the year for your SAP Reseller team. We encourage personnel from sales, pre-sales, marketing, business development, operations and executive management to join FKOM in New Orleans, January 17-19, 2012, where SAP colleagues from across the region gather to gain and exchange information. If your business is outside of North America, here are some other FKOM 2012 locations and dates for you to save the date:
Asia-Pacific Japan January 16-17 Singapore
Latin America January 18-19 Buenos Aires
EMEA January 23-24 Milan
Our partners who attend the event will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about our 2012 corporate strategy from SAP Board members and regional executives
- Discover and preview the latest SAP solution innovations
- Exchange and leverage “best practices” with SAP experts and other partners
- Attend keynotes and focus sessions, including a special tracks for partners
- Get specifics on new and expanded programs, as well as proven tactics to accelerate your SAP business in 2012 and beyond
- Network with SAP executives, local and regional SAP channel teams, and other partners in the region
Details about registration are just getting released, and Channel Partners can learn more about FKOM in the Channel Partner Portal.