Date: December 8, 2011
Time: 11:30 a.m. ET
Duration: 60 Minutes
The kick-off call for the ASUG SAP NetWeaver Gateway Focus Group launch was completed on Dec. 8th. Please following the recording link below to listen to the session and complete the online form for focus group application.
SAP NetWeaver Gateway technology provides a simple way to connect devices, environments, and platforms to SAP software based on market standards. The framework enables the development of innovative, people-centric solutions bringing the power of SAP business software into social and collaborative environments, mobile and tablet devices, and rich Internet applications while ensuring security, integrity, management, and optimized maintenance of core SAP systems. Completely flexible and without the need for SAP knowledge, the software offers connectivity to SAP applications using any programming language or model.
Key Benefits for Gateway focus group participants:
- Influence in prioritization and implementation of SAP NetWeaver Gateway capabilities
- Early insight into the product roadmap
- Input and insight into the newest features
- Lessons to encourage SAP Business Suite data utilization throughout an organization
- Overview of SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- Gateway use case with University of Mississippi
- Next steps for the focus group
Ning-Jing Gao – SAP NetWeaver Gateway Solution Manager, SAP
Frank J. Mathew – Director of Enterprise Application, University of Mississippi
Below are the Next Steps:
If you have any questions, please contact the ASUG Influence Team at email@example.com, or call us directly at 312.673.5834.