Just a few of the things that I learned at the 2011 User Conference
- ASUG is actively creating great content in all areas of BI
- The free access to ASUG fro BOBJ/GBN members is extended through 2012
- The content delivered by experienced speakers is getting richer as 4.0 gets rolled out.
- Make appointments with everyone you know is going to be there (I hit 5 out of 6 by scheduling times in advance)
- There is an increasing desire in the user community to be heard, participate, and influence (See ASUG Strategic SIG for how)
- Most companies still do not have a clear strategy for mobile BI
- There are some very different ways to create enterprise BI systems that can scale globally
- Tweeting consistently is hard work
- I need an ASUG shirt http://events.asug.com/Default.aspx?alias=events.asug.com/businessobjects
The interest in the SDK is alive and well. For Non ASUG users that dont have access to our presentations our link is below.