BPC 10.0 which is on rampup is being hugely received by our customers. The key aspect of this release its the enormous focus on consolidations. Murali Chandrasekhar, our global BPC 10.0 NW consolidaiton expert will be taking an advanced BPC 10.0 NW 3 days workshop in bangalore, India. The content will be same as the content that would be taken in the November mega elite training happening in North America.
Training will be in bangalore, india
BPC 10.0 NW Consolidation Elite training
Duration: 3 days (12th – 14th Oct, 2011)
Prerequisites: BPC certified consultant or Atleast one implementation of BPC. Additional background of extensive finance consolidation would be very helpful.
Course Contents: BPC 10.0 overview and what’s new functionality + below topics specific to consolidations with hands-on workshop.
- Import Trial Balance
- Run report to view initial conditions
- Create Journal entries to correct trail balance
- Ownership Manager – configure simple org structure
- Admin – configuring the business rules
- Carry forward
- US Elimination
- Methods & Method based multipliers
- Elimination & Adjustment
- Admin – configuring controls
- Intercompany report/reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliation using IC
- Integration with IC to load data back to BPC
- Consolidation Monitor – navigate and view initial state
- Controls Monitor – run controls
- Consolidation Monitor – run consolidation
- Run report to view results
- Publish using Disclosure Management
This list covers all the major consolidation functionality.
I will also be supporting Murali on the overview and in the handson session.
The training is chargeable (112500 Indian rupees per person) and there are discounts for signing up 3+ consultants (66000 Indian rupees per person).
If you are interested, reach out to email@example.com or
firstname.lastname@example.org to register and get more details.
Don’t miss this great opportunity !!!