I would like to share with you some of the highlights (from my point of view) of TechEd Las-Vegas. Let’s start with a photo that worth more than a hundred words:
As you can see, the lectures, hands-on sessions, PODs and live expert session were absolutely in full capability and we were very happy to hear the great feedback for the current SAP NetWeaver Portal version (7.3) and our plans for the future.
Let me share with you the highlights of what we have presented:
- SAP NetWeaver Portal portfolio including the mobile experience for the portal.
- New AJAX framework enabling you to customize and re-build your framework page as you always dreamed about.
- New and enhanced portal administration capabilities such as application and role upload, portal system landscape synchronization with SLD, and much more!
- New and fully integrated version of Web Page Composer, as part of NetWeaver Portal 7.3.
- Wikis and forums solutions.
- SAP Portal Content Management by OpenText, new add-on solution for enhanced content and document management for SAP NetWeaver Portal including social collaboration services.
- And, on top of all of these, a new and exciting version of SAP NetWeaver Portal, enterprise workspaces which enable all our portal end-users to compose content by their own with zero interaction from the IT department.
These were my personal highlights. Hope to meet in-person the European colleagues in Madrid very soon.
All the best,