SAP Inside Track 2011 Vancouver is here!
Vancouver, BI (September 27, 2011)
Within a week, “Vancouver, BC,” becomes “Vancouver, BI!” This is because the theme for this year’s SAP Inside Track event in Vancouver is Business Analytics, and will cover topics such as business intelligence, analytic applications, information management and performance management. SAP Inside Track is a community event, typically organized by avid members of the SAP community to share information and connect with others such as SAP customers, partners, and employees or SAP fans.
We had a great time last year at Inside Track 2010 Vancouver, with roughly 140 attendees. This year’s Inside Track will surely be just as fun! Attendees will be one of the first to see and use our new Executive Briefing Centre.
Furthermore, registrants to the event will be invited to SAP StreamWork, where they’ll be able to rank the sessions they’re most interested in attending. Attendees will also be using StreamWork to participate in a special collaboration contest during the event to win prizes.
Check out this smorgasbord of business analytics sessions available:
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4 with HANA 1.0
- SAP SteamWork – SAP’s Collaboration Network
- SAP Runs SAP
- Run Better Anywhere with Mobile Analytics
- Innovations in Learning for SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0
- SAP and You – Let’s Get Closer
- The City of Vancouver’s Open Data Catalogue and SAP BusinessObject’s Analysis Tools – a marriage made in heaven
- Leveraging BI Web Services to help you build better dashboards
- (R)evolution in data. (R)evolution in BI. (R)evolution in consumption.
See the event wiki page for a description of each session, and to register for the September 27 event. If you can’t make it to Vancouver, make sure you connect and join the sessions online.