SAP InnoJam 2011 Las Vegas – a summary
Yes. It was a cool InnoJam in Las Vegas and it was about gamification. A lot of discussions were going on prior and during the event about the nature of gamification and if it’s really necessary to have an InnoJam about gamification. But at the end 13 teams worked on creating gamified applications and got inspired and the winning team got a spot at the DemoJam and competed against the other DemoJam participants.
I’ve put together a summary video that provides some feedback from participants as well as some pictures taken during the event.
For those of you who’d like to have some more detailed interviews you can watch the SAPInnoJam channel on YouTube. Also there was an SAP TechEd Live Interview around InnoJam in Las Vegas giving you some insights in what the participants thought about the event.
You can also find some other blogs and recordings around the event here:
- My first InnoJam (by Eric Vallo)
- SAP TechEd 2011 InnoJam – First Thoughts (by Greg Myers)
- SAP InnoJam in Review (SAP TechEd Live interview)
- SAP InnoJam: The Epic Battle of InnoJammers in Las Vegas (recording of final presentations)
- Inside SAP InnoJam (Las Vegas) – Part 1 (by Tim Clark)
- My Monday in Las Vegas: InnoJam, PuppiesUnicornsKittensandRainbows, and more (by Gretchen Lindquist)
- What is Innovation? And Why I’m Headed Over to SAP TechEd Innojam in Las Vegas (by Marilyn Pratt)
- You said you wanted to experience SAP HANA? (by Vitaliy Rudnytskiy)
- SAP Teched 2011 – Report out (by Vijay Vijayasankar)
In case you’d like to see some pictures and event more videos watch the SAP InnoJam 2011 Las Vegas InnoJam Flickr set.