Data Reliability in Procurement – new solution available
We are pleased to announce the General Availability of SAP BusinessObjects Data Enrichment and Classification OnDemand as part of the Analytic Applications portfolio for SAP Procurement. This solution is a cloud-based, network application that combines spend data with global content and services to improve data reliability for strategic sourcing and spend analytics. The combination of robust information and powerful analytics allows businesses to be smarter about their procurement decisions, enabling them to anticipate supplier risks, assess actions and evaluate potential responses and outcomes.
Key benefits delivered within SAP BusinessObjects Data Enrichment and Classification OnDemand include:
• Complete and accurate data collection from multiple sources including both SAP and non-SAP.
• Improved leverage and decision making with enriched information for use in analysis of spend, supplier risk and supplier performance
• Increased visibility of purchasing activities with a consistent and organized classification of spend transactions for all goods and services
• Empowered users incorporate sourcing and procurement expertise to revise and update supplier data and spend transactions for greater accuracy and continuous process improvement.
SAP BusinessObjects Data Enrichment and Classification OnDemand provides reliable business level data that is the critical input to Spend Performance Management and end to end source to pay processes to help drive compliance and procurement strategies and execution. This new offering replaces Data Standardization and Enrichment.
SAP plans to further innovate in this area by: utilizing advanced technologies such as in-memory computing [SAP HANA], expanding its content, and augmenting its features to support customer needs and serve as a value multiplier for other SAP applications that can benefit from data reliability services.
A sales kit is now available in SMART for solution details, positioning, pricing and material number, demos and supporting materials.
Where to find more information:
• Procurement Sales: Tony Harris
• Solution Management: Geralyn McBride
• Knowledge Management: John Jensen
• Solution Marketing: Henner Schliebs