attend the expert networking session, EXP304: “SAP Community Network and Twitter” (Meet the Faces behind @SAPCommnet – The Official SCN Twitter Account)
If you haven’t read on how to manage time using social media by @Nathomson then this your time to actually do it and reap the rich dividends from her #social graffiti The specified item was not found.
right before you tune into her session at #sapteched2011
My on-boarding to twitter was organic, it started in a gibberish way and then led to a structured meaningful presence. In the journey I have taken criticism from the gurus like a pinch of constructive judgement and changed my twitter strategies. To summarize, I have learnt that you need to follow some basic protocols, these protocols are very clearly articulated in @nathomson blog The specified item was not found.
personal blogrooms etc to explain: how to mine the most out of the SAP inside of twitter and make yourself heard visible and at the same time “thirsty for continuous improvement” ?
More #Social Content on SAP and twitter are all consolidated under these highlights
3) @nathomson saved the day for many by putting this out at the right time Do you Archive your Tweets? (Hint: Twitter Does Not) http://bit.ly/pwoMsN
4) this breakthrough Blog from @chiprodgers brought meaning to my blogging, am sure for the rest of the #SAP world too “”What the Hashtag is Going On?” — The Power of Hashtags Explained” http://bit.ly/rfFYp7
5) @SAP_Jarret our new @SAPMentors has demonstrated thought leadership of chipping in from the #SAP #HCM side& given us his twitter cents.check
will Help your SAP Career 60 comments on that, kudos !!!
7) if you have seen my earlier post on @jonerp for mining twitter for #SAP, check this follow-on by @SAP_Jarret How to find and follow SAP Content on Twitter http://bit.ly/rrD7zB
for You follow #HR #HCM expert @SAPMentors he is your man.
9) You can read how Social Media has changed my #procurement thinking and why Social Media becomes an important tool for the procurement consultant under these 2 blogs
In addition to being active on social media, you also need to check your influence on the community.
The following engines help you to check how you have graduated from “start-up” to “geek mode” on twitter, these are 3 very important tools that you can understand very easily.
“yourtwitterhandle it’s a tool that provides a deep insight into your social outreach, in-addition to the scores it also pulls all the history of who has re-tweeted, mentioned, replied and also promoted your tweet presence
Twitaholic: “How’s this work? Our Twit-tastic robots scan Twitter a few times a day to determine who’s the biggest twit.” Enter your Twitter account name to get your ranking on Twitter (by followers) and by location. This site also encourages you to click through to Twitter Counter.
Twitter Counter http://twittercounter.com/compare/tridipchakra/week/mixed
Twitter Counter: From the site: “Twitter Counter provides statistics of Twitter usage and tracks over 14 million users and counting.” Once you’ve entered your Twitter name you can compare your states with two other users.
Klout: Klout currently track a user’s Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Foursquare activity. It is reportedly looking at Google+ integration. From the Klout blog: “We think you are influential. Klout isn’t about figuring out who is on the ‘A-list.’ Webelieve that every person who creates content has influence. Our mission is to help every individual understand and leverage their influence.”
If you have follow-on questions on how to actually go about getting the right jump start, stop reading graffiti and come face to face with the Gurus at #SAPTechEd sessions EXP225, EXP226, 304 and more.
lets socialize 😉 with the hastags #SAPTechEd #innojamlv #gamification #SAP #SAPSRM #procurement #Social #SocialBiz #LI #SCN