SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration – join the premiere at TechEd Las Vegas
Combining three of SAP’s fastest growing Technology products with over 4,000 productive customers, we are pleased to announce the availability of SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration. This new package combines the power of SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management, SAP NetWeaver Process Integration, and SAP NetWeaver Business Rules Management into a single, integrated solution.
Customers will use SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration to achieve business differentiation and competitive advantage by extending their SAP Business Suite and other applications to:
- Adapt, simplify or accelerate business processes in a way customers want their business to run
- Integrate cross-application processes
- Use business rules to drive agile business processes
- Save costs by avoiding expensive customization of the SAP Business Suite and other applications
SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration is not only about pieces that fit together. It’s about composing, extending and integrating processes for business in the language of business. It delivers improved time-to-value and lower TCO by better linking related capabilities together and includes pre-packaged templates to jumpstart integration.
SAP TechEd is the time to learn how to leverage the value of SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration and get the most out of your SAP and non-SAP investments.
Our teams have prepared a variety of demo-rich lectures, pods, workshops and networking sessions. Here is just a quick list of SAP TechEd Las Vegas sessions for a comprehensive jumpstart:
- Big Picture Process Orchestration From an Application Point of View – lecture (PMC212)
- SAP NetWeaver Business Process and Business Rules Management – demo pod also showing Business Process Library capabilities (PMC-P04)
- Business Activity Monitoring and Process Orchestration – pod (PMC-P05)
- Applied SAP NetWeaver BPM and BRM in Agile and High Volume Scenarios – lecture (PMC229)
- Combining SAP NetWeaver BRM and SAP NetWeaver PI – hands-on (PMC166)
- Towards System-Centric Processes on SAP NetWeaver BPM and SAP NetWeaver PI – lecture (PMC204)
- Build System-Centric Processes Using the Combined SAP NetWeaver BPM and PI Offering – hands-on (PMC165)
- SOA Governance with SAP NetWeaver PI and SAP NetWeaver BPM – hands-on (PMC267)
Here is a full list of related sessions of Las Vegas agenda > Business Process and Rules Management, Process Integration, Repository and Governance, Portal Collaboration.
Join us at SAP TechEd Las Vegas to learn how SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration can help your organization enable own best practices and achieve business differentiation.