Duet Enterprise 1.0 has been launched in February and we can already see a lot of tracktion. We had several very successfull Dev Jams where partners from accross the globe developed — within one week — amazing applications on top of Duet Enterprise.
Now we want to start the next jorney with you. Feature Pack 1 for Duet Enterprise 1.0 was announced at SAPPHIRE NOW 2011 in Orlando, Florida and soon the Ramp-up will start.
Some of the major enhancements with Feature pack 1 are
- Based on latest SAP NetWeaver Gateway technology
– Enable additional consumers (such as mobile devices) for objects in SAP NetWeaver Gateway
– Provide fully integrated development environment in workbench for ABAP
– Support backward compatible
- Simplified and enhanced development process
- Additional building blocks and templates for enabling “most asked for” scenarios like:
– Time management (calendar-based scenarios)
– Customer relationship management (CRM) – contact-based scenarios