Want to get hands on on BPC 10.0 NW, meet with BPC experts, BPC Customers, SAP Executives, and peers? BPC Elite enablement allows you to do just that – http://www.elite-enablement.com/
So far we had 5 great Elite sessions reaching 218 people with hands-on exercises on our EPM solutions hosted in the Amazon Cloud:
- EPM RIG BPC 7.5 NW Elite Partner Training – 48 participants (at room capacity)
- BPC 7.5 Elite SAP internal, 2 weeks in Shanghai, Feb 2011 – 44 participants (at room capacity)
- EPM RIG BPC NW Elite Partner Training – Encore May 2-13, Palo Alto – 42 participants (at room capacity)
- Profitability and Cost Management (PCM) 10.0 Elite Partner Enablement in Palo Alto, June 20-24, 2011 – 42 participants (at room capacity)
- BPC Elite is coming to Europe – Aug 1-5, 2011 in Walldorf Aug 1-5, 2011 in Walldorf – 42 participants
So far our Elite participants have traveled from as far as the US, Singapore, New Zealand, India, Australia, England, Dennmark, Chile, Colombia, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Czech Republic, Russia or the Netherlands to join us.
So, we felt is is time to up the ante and open this exclusive enablement globally to our customers as well. For the first time ever the Customer Solution Adoption (CSA – former RIG) team and Ecosystem & Channel will host over 100 customers and partners in SAP’s North American headquarters in Newtown Square to dive deep into the latest BPC10.0 NW release launched at SAPPHIRENOW 2011.
The hands-on class will be taught by the best BPC experts from all over the world – leveraging over 100 BPC 10.0 NW instances in the Amazon Cloud. Register now to be part of the biggest BPC Elite session ever.
We will cover a large variety of topics – from BusinessObjects BI integration and new EPM client via advanced consolidation features to BW data integration and performance tuning – in presentations and hands-on exercises in smaller break-out groups. The high level agenda covers:
- New features for planning and consolidation in BPC 10.0 and Roadmap
- BPC, BW, and ERP Architecture and data loads
- Consolidations Deep Dive including rule configuration, Intercompany Matching and Disclosure Management
- Sizing and Performance Tuning, Debugging, Transports, BAdIs, Migration
- New EPM 10 Client, Web Client, Data Manager and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- BusinessObjects BI integration with BPC – including Xcelsius Dashboards
- Project Scoping, Estimating, Blueprints, Delivery, Case Study
- SAP HANA and the application of in-memory technologies in planning solutions
We will have evening events to ensure that this training gives you the best opportunity to connect with our most senior BPC specialists, SAP executives, as well as other customers and partners to build a strong network.
Space is limited so register today! We will be limiting seats per company in order to ensure we can meet the demand from all customers and partners, so we encourage you to respond quickly to ensure your registration.
Contact Liz Fitzgibbons for any questions!