Two SAP Inside Tracks going at the same time and same day! July 15, that is, well tomorrow. WOW! It’s here, it’s here! At last it’s here! Almost here at least. I’m so excited and downright scared. With a lot of luck everything will go perfect. Murphy’s law anyone? (What can go wrong, will go wrong.) No matter what it should be fun and educational.
A big thank you to our organizers:
Bhanu Gupta, Jamie Oswald and Stephen Johannes. Me – I’m just along for the ride. These guys are the ones that have done the lion’s share of the work.
St. Louis is full with a waiting list. Chicago is close to full, so there is time to register!
SAP Connect will be streaming some sessions live.
And we have quite a line up at both locations. The schedule is still subject to change but here it is, and remember not all of these are streaming:
- 9 AM Peter McNulty Key note streaming to both locations
- 9:45 BusinessObjects Analysis, MS Edition for Office Use Cases
- 9:45 Table Partitioning- What and how?
- 10:00 Leveraging SAP BW in a Classic SAP BusinessObjects Deployment
- 10:45 Moving from old to new technology
- 10:45 Comprehensive Guide to Data Migration
- 11:00 Security Weaver – Password Management and License Management
- 1:00 – 2:30 Sneak Peak Of New ABAP Functionality in NetWeaver 7.31/7.03
- 1:00 Understanding SAP Business Workflow and how it fits in with SAP’s BPM Strategy
- 1:00 Faster and Cheaper Information Governance. Seriously.
- 2:00 Dirty Upgrade + Unicode Conversion + Dual Stack Split – What,Why and How
- 2:45 Effective strategies for risk based testing and change management for SAP organizations
- 3:45 SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise Security Essentials
- 3:00 abap2xlsx – Generate your professional Excel spreadsheet from ABAP
- 3:00 Enterpirse Information Management and how it relates to business processing
For more information on the speakers and sessions, please check out our WIKIs.
For those of you wondering what SAP Inside Track is about –
Here’s the definition taken from How to Create Your Own Inside Track:
“An SAP Inside Track is a local grassroots community organized event where SAP Community Network members come together to share knowledge, expertise and network. Often these sessions are web-casted and recorded for space and time shifting.”
And so – if you can’t make it to either location because they are too far away – take a look for one near you at this WIKI. Still can’t find one by you, Why not start working on one in your own location? See above for how to creat your own inside track. You will have all the help that you can ask for.
A last word – did you notice all the mentors in these events?
Between the two locations we have Nine SAP Mentors.
- Arun Varadaraian
- Bhanu Gupta
- Ginger Gatling
- Jamie Oswald
- Michelle Crapo – THAT’s ME – you know in case you are wondering
- Peter McNulty
- Thomas Jung
- Stephen Johannes
- Tammy Powlas
The mentor program is strongly involved in our community.
What is an SAP Mentor? That’s a different blog, but you can find a lot of answers at the SAP Mentor Initiative.
They would be a great group to ask for more help with a SAP Inside track. OR – they can help with just about anything. (Just about, I think we draw the line at washing windows.)