- This is mainly used for Reporting/Identifying the Exception on Timely basis.
- In exception reporting you select and highlight objects that are in some way different or critical. Results that fall outside a set of predetermined threshold values (exceptions) are highlighted in color. This enables you to identify immediately any results that deviate from the expected results.
- Exception reporting allows you to determine the objects that are critical for a query, both online, and in background processing.
You can define exceptions in the following area of the Business Explorer:
- in the BEx Query Designer
- in Web Applications
- in the Ad-hoc Query Designer
- in the Web item List of Exceptions
- in the toolbar of the standard Web template
Create a broadcast setting from the query designer by choosing the menu Query — > Publish — > Bex broadcaster as shown in the below screen.
Creating a Broadcasting setting: create the broadcast settings as shown below and give the recipient list to whom you want to mail the particular report as shown in the below screen.
Save and execute the settings:
Automatically it will triggers a mail to the recipient list.