SAP BusinessObjects Operational Performance Management Elite Enablement – Spend 3.0, Supply Chain 2.0, Data Enrichment 1.0 – Sep 26-30, 2011, Palo Alto
BE THE FIRST TO HAVE LIVE SPEND 3.0, SCPM 2.0 and DEC 1.0 EXPERIENCE at the SAP BusinessObjects Operational Performance Management Elite Enablement.
After successful Elite enablement sessions for EPM RIG BPC NW Elite Partner Training – Encore May 2-13, Palo AltoShanghai and (soon to come) in BPC Elite is coming to Europe – Aug 1-5, 2011 in Walldorf and a great Profitability and Cost Management (PCM) 10.0 Elite Partner Enablement in Palo Alto, June 20-24, 2011 session in Palo Alto, we felt that is was time to extend the offering to the Operational Performance Management (OPM) suite that is part of EPM 10.0:
- SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management / Spend Analytics 3.0 (SPM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Enrichment and Classification 1.0 OnDemand (DEC)
- SAP BusinessObjects Supply Chain Performance Management 2.0 (SCPM)
This action-packed week conducted by OPM product and solution management and Customer Solution Adoption (CSA – former RIG), will provide customers and partners invaluable “hands-on” exercises and information to ensure you hit the ground running with the latest OPM suite. In addition to mingling with the solution experts you will also have the opportunity to meet our OPM executive leadership team.
This Elite enablement workshop will cover a large variety of topics including:
- Day 1 – Hands-on walk thru of new features in SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management 3.0 (SPM), SAP BusinessObjects Supply Chain Performance Management 2.0 (SCPM) & SAP BusinessObjects Data Enrichment and Classification OnDemand (DEC) including What-If-Analysis, Advanced Analytics and Risk Management Integration
- Day 2 – Product deep dives covering User Interface configuration, data sourcing and integration from SAP ERP, integrating Spend and Data Enrichment & Classification
- Day 3 – Product deep dives (continued): Extensibility of SPM data model, integration of External Factors, Risk management integration and related applications configuration, Integration of SPM & BPC
- Day 4 – performance tuning SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3, SCPM, SPM, DEC, Backend Modification to extend out-of-the-box functionalities (JAVA and ABAP Extensions), standard transports, install, security
- Day 5 – SAP In-Memory (HANA), best practices project setup, documentation, issue handling, project scoping
Also hear from the experts on the roadmap and future of OPM and OPM with HANA – SAP’s in-memory technology.
We will distribute iPads to the participants to support the exercises.
Space is limited so register today! We will be limiting space per company in order to ensure we can meet the demand from all partner companies, so we encourage you to respond quickly to ensure your registration.
What other Elite enablement is coming up?
A BPC 10.0 NW MEGA Elite Enablement for over 100 Customers and Partners, Nov 14-18, 2011 in Philadelphia training completely on BPC 10.0 NW is planned for Nov 14-18, 2011 in Philadelphia. For the first time this will be open for over 100 customers and partners to go hands-on and dive deep into BPC 10.0 NW. Register here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and follow us on Twitter at #BPCElite or directly @SAPEPMRIG and @jenskoerner
Also SAPinsider is hosting a 3 day BPC bootcamp seminar in Chicago, Orlando, Amsterdam, Las Vegas and Philadelphia for customers and partners. For details check out www.bpcbootcamp.com and SAPinsider BPC bootcamp in Chicago, Orlando, Amsterdam, Las Vegas and Philadelphia
Senior Director Global EPM – Customer Solution Adoption (CSA – former RIG)
Director Global Business Analytics Solution Marketing for Analytic Applications