Will you be using the Mobile Barcode Incentive program? If so there are a few things that you may need to know.
Professional Presort and Postalsoft Business Edition will support this incentive, when they are released the end of June.
This Incentive Program will run from July 1, 2011 through August 31, 2011. This will be only for First Class and Standard Mail letters, flats, and cards. With the Mobile Barcode Incentive Program you can receive a 3% discount on your postage. The discount is calculated in PostalOne! and applied to the mailing statement at the time of mailing.
Basic Program Rules:
- Mobile barcode must be two-dimensional and readable by a mobile smartphone.
- Mailing documentation must be submitted electronically (for example, Mail.dat 11-1, Postal Wizard, and Mail.XML.) and postage must be paid for by permit.
- Mobile Barcode must be used for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Mailings claiming non-profit prices are not eligible for the discount.
- All pieces in a mailing statement must contain the mobile barcode.
- With the exception of the IM barcode full service discount, only one incentive per mailing will apply.
For more information, see https://ribbs.usps.gov/index.cfm?page=mobilebarcode.