This is an extension of the blog on Social Media integration scenarios in SAP Business ByDesign originally posted on March 1st 2011.
Link: Social Media integration scenarios in SAP Business ByDesign
Within this blog, we have show-cased the FeaturePack 2.6 version of Business ByDesign Social Media scenarios including:
– Twitter Corporate account with Search Integration and Statistics(updated FP2.6)
– Social Network Profile Integration
– Purchasing document negotiation with Collaborative docs
– Sales document negotiation with Collaborative docs
– RFQ publishing on Social networks
– Integration of SAP StreamWork (new FP2.6)
– Integration of Microsoft Outlook gadget(new FP2.6)
– Integration of XING gadget(new FP2.6)
– Social Network partner search (new FP2.6)
– Social networks for Campaign Management (new FP2.6)
– Tagging documents and objects by using ‘Sticky Notes’ (new FP2.6)
To know more on the business value behind these scenarios and a detailed ‘how-to’ implement guide, please follow the attached URL link !
Christian Happel (I823658) and Nithyanandan S (D051655)