…Haworth, Braskem, Kaeser Kompressoren, Unilever and many others as they talk about the business value they derive from SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management and SAP NetWeaver Process Integration technologies.
Even though these customers may not be in your industry, I am certain that one or more of their scenarios are relevant in your organization as well. For example:
- Governance of customer, supplier or product master data,
- Processing service orders,
- Planning demand of promotional items,
- Processing invoice and vendor payments etc.
What all these customers have in common is that they have built innovative processes on top of their existing SAP applications. Or as Graham Wiffen who is SAP Practice Manager at RS Components best explains: They have invested a lot in SAP and are now exploiting the good processes to do some clever stuff that makes them different as a business.
Additionally, be sure to join the BPM webinars in June and July where SAP consultants and partners will be sharing their insights and experiences regarding BPM use cases from these and other customer projects.
- June 9th – BPM Use case at German Bottler of Coca-cola, by Gregor Müller
- June 30th – Value of BPMN and RS Components use case, by Owen Pettiford
- July 7th – BPM use case at KAESER KOMPRESSOREN, by Jewgeni Kravets
- July 21st – Automating User Provisioning using SAP NW BPM, by Balakrishnan B
- July 28th – BPM use case at Bosch Siemens Home Appliances, by Jewgeni Kravets