The SAP Crystal Reports team is conducting a Usability Study to improve some features of the SAP Crystal Reports in BI 4.0. We are looking for participants working as (but not limited to) Business Analysts, Business Professionals, Line of Business Professionals or Professional Report Creators and who:
- Use or have used SAP Crystal Reports to create reports for a minimum of 1 year at your current job.
- Create and format reports for your own use or as requested by others in your organization.
- Work with the data to make it relevant.
- Gather and assemble data from multiple sources into the report.
- Need to ensure that the information that is shared is accurate and up-to-date.
- Share and distribute these reports within your organization.
The sessions will take place between Monday June 6 to Thursday June 9, 2011 either at the SAP Labs in Vancouver, BC, Canada or remotely for participants who are not located in the Vancouver area. Each session will be approximately 2 hours long.
If you are interested in volunteering for this usability study, please complete the following survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CRforEnterpriseand we will contact you very soon.