The deadline to submit an ASUG abstract for SAP TechED Las Vegas has been extended to May 27th. Share your story today.
ASUG has several hours of education sessions where you can share your lessons learned and expertise at SAP TechED 2011, September 12-16 in Las Vegas.
Ensure that your abstract fits into one of the tracks below by reviewing the track descriptions:
• Technology Overview and Infrastructure
• Application Lifecycle Management
• Business Intelligence and Performance Management
• Enterprise Information Management
• Business Process Management, Integration, and Collaboration
• Custom Development
• Security, Compliance, Identity and Access Management
Click here for submission tips. What are the benefits of speaking?
- One ASUG speaker per session will receive a complimentary lecture-only registration to the event.
- Showcasing you and your company
- Earn SCN points
- Opportunity to wear SAP TechED Speaker Shirt
Click here to submit your story.
See what your fellow SAP Community Members say about attending TechED. See you in September!