I am happy to annouce the updated version of the SAP BusinessObjects BI Solution Architecture.You can find the material for the SAP BusinessObjects 4.0 release now here as part of the Business Analytics community.
Now – what is the SAP BusinessObjects BI Solution Architecture and what are the goals ?
We wanted to see if we can identify a set of pattern in our customer landscape and if so, if we would be able to come up with a set of scenarios which outline – based on such a pattern – how our customers can leverage the SAP BusinessObjects BI and EIM portfolio.
In case you are interested, here is what your next step should be then:
- See which of the six available landscape pattern matches best your overall landscape
- Navigate to the material for your matching landscape type
- Start with material on Data Connectivity to see the complete picture that is possible
- Take a look at the “BI Growth Scenarios” showing you how you can grow your BI landscape over time, by still making sure that your investment is safe
- Share your thoughts and feedback.
I hope that we were able to achieve this and that our customers and partners like the material that we are showing here.
In case you are looking for a similar approach for the SAP BusinessObjects BI Solution Architecture – Release XI 3.x.