Why speak at SAP TechED? It is SAP’s premiere technical event of the year. Not only will you receive complimentary registration you also get a cool speaker shirt and SCN points.
Last year I spoke at SAP TechED for the first time and it was a very rewarding experience. The events team is outstanding and they set everything up – you simply show up and share your story.
Here are the track descriptions:
• Technology Overview and Infrastructure
• Application Lifecycle Management
• Business Intelligence and Performance Management
• Enterprise Information Management
• Business Process Management, Integration, and Collaboration
• Custom Development
• Security, Compliance, Identity and Access Management
The deadline for submissions is 5:00 p.m. PDT on Sunday, May 22.
Some tips to submit your abstract:
- Start with a clever “catchy” title: one that will entice your audience (12 words or less)
- Cover what you’ll be discussing thoroughly and concisely.
- Include at least 3 key learning points or primary goals.
- Make sure to state if you expect your audience to have some minimum level of experience or knowledge
- Ensure that your session will include robust technical content – how to guides, tips, demos or case studies
If you are afraid of public speaking, I recommend reading Public Speaking? Oh please, not for me!
The ASUG Volunteers on the TechED Design team look forward to seeing your abstract. You do not need to be an ASUG member to submit an abstract; all customers and partners are welcome to submit a speaking proposal.
I also recommend following #SAPTechED on twitter.