Still without a name and a jingle we recorded the second podcast episode ( size 27.5MB time 1:19:58) that is available here (right-click and Save-as).
Just after dinner we started our relaxed conversation talking about pasta and jumping soon into the world of Twitter, Google, Pinboard, Jolicloud and obviously SAP.
Gamification into Enterprise Software is probably the main topic of this episode but we also talked about the ways used by Google and Twitter to make money as well as the first kinda of OSS Note opened and solved via Facebook.
There is also a special report about real-life experiences with SAP StreamWork, a suggestion to win the next Demo Jam and my invitation to join SAP Inside Track in Milan, planned on October 8th 2011.
In the next episode we’ll be happy to comment the announcements we’ll hear at the upcoming SAPPHIRENOW 2011 (May 15th-18th in Orlando).
- new Twitter client: Tweetbot
- Twitter – ‘the dickbar’
- Daring Fireball feat. the dickbar, get your own dickbar: http://thedickbar.com/
- Sergio’s going to SAPPHIRE NOW
- Oliver got to mee some of the US-based SAP Mentors at DKOM incl. props to Jamie Oswald
- Kevin Benedict’s blog “What I Want to Learn about Mobility at SAPPHIRE Now 2011“
- announcements in regards to Gateway licensing coming
- SAPPHIRE NOW
- flash back: XXL touchscreen at SAPPHIRE NOW 10, Catch the Snabe video
- potential name for the podcast: European irregulars
- bookmarking platform: pinboard.in– pwnn tag
- the dusty topic list
- Samson Audio – Meteor Mic
- Gamification– enterprise geeks podcast
- Gilmore Gang: CIO of foursquare
- TWIT: google’s plans for social media
- ways for social networks to make money
- advertizing on twitter?
- twitter analytics
- salesforce.com buys Radian6
- SAP on Facebook – dealing with negative comments by frustrated customers
- SAP.com rebranding
- Gamification for DemoJam
- DemoJam inherent rules – make it a magic moment
- TechEd + SAPPHIRE NOW in Madrid 2011
- SAP Inside Track in Milano
- SAP StreamWork , Enterprise Agent
- box.net, dropbox
- Amazon cloud drive and cloud player via mashable.com
Amazon Cloud Player Lets You Play Your MusicFrom Anywhere
- Jolicloud an app-centric light-weight OS for netbooks
- native vs web-based apps and feature support (fade out)
Gamification is not only about points and badges