We have a full house at COIL this week with all the people coming from around the world to attend the SAP Virtualization and Cloud Week.
For the last a few years at vWeek, COIL has been not only where many tracks of sessions are presented, but also the place our members and prospects mingle with each other and exchange innovation ideas. COIL projects are presented during the days, and more project ideas are generated during the breaks and in the networking receptions.
This year, once again, we have many COIL members presenting, to mention a few:
– TRND24 – Virtualization and Cloud Myths: What Works, What Doesn’t and Effective Business Strategy, by Eddie White of Sentilla
– TRND03 – Accelerating the SAP Application Development Lifecycle and Time to Market, by Chad Lew of NetApp (COIL Sponsor)
– TRND09 – From Virtualization to Hybrid Clouds: Customer Scenarios & Lessons Learned, by Joachim Rahmfeld of VMware (COIL Sponsor)
– TRND23 – Two Takes on Cloud and its impact on IT, by Simon Crosby of Citrix
– TRND14 – SAP and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization: Performance and Scalability, by Sherry Yu of Red Hat
– TRND07 – Cisco’s Virtualization Triple – Play, by Ben Eiref and Ulrich Kleidon of Cisco (COIL Sponsor)
– TRND15 – SAP and Red Hat Virtualization Technologies Roadmap, by Sherry Yu of Red Hat
– OPS17 – Reduce Downtime with Operational Awareness for Private Clouds and SAP, by Wayne Greene and Eric Robertson of Cisco (COIL Sponsor)
– TRND02 – A Day in the Life of an SAP/Citrix Customer, by Roland Wartenberg of Citrix, etc
– TRND21 – Securing and Protecting a Multi – Tier SAP Architecture on VMware vSphere, by Vas Mittra and Andre Kemp of VMware (COIL Sponsor)
– TRND08 – Cloud reference architecture for SAP, by Nils Bauer of NetApp (COIL Sponsor)
To get a complete list of the sessions, check out the event site here. If registered for the event, you can download the slides, attend a session live online/download the recordings.
I will join Roland Wartenberg for a You don’t want to miss it … on Wednesday afternoon. Many of you know Roland well from his previous work at SAP and for the critical role he played in organizing the vWeek in the last a few year. Now with Citrix, Roland still works very closely with COIL. In our session, we have got quite a few colleagues to join us to tell you a story in a fun way about a day in the life of a SAP and Citrix customer. Don’t miss it.