TZHANA 1.0 Course Version: 095
Date 30 May
Duration: 2 days
Delivery Type Instructor-led Classroom
- Application Consultants
- Project team members
- Experience in implementation and modeling of information systems (such as SAP BW, ECC based reporting)
- SAP BW experience
- SAP ERP experience
- Gain a complete overview on the product strategy for HANA
- Manage HANA 1.0 at the customer side.
- Understand HANA 1.0 application from a technical and application perspective.
Course Based on Software Release
- HANA 1.0
- The SAP High-Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA) enables business departments to analyze business as it happens. Individuals can create very flexible analytic models based on real-time data originating from business applications. In order to cover for the full spectrum of information which might be relevant for business, data from other sources like SAP BW or 3rd party databases can also be brought in and mashed up.
- Overview HANA product strategy
- InMemory Computing (Row Store, Column Store, Persistency Layer, Architectural Concept)
- HANA based Real-time Operational Analytics
- HANA based Agile Data Marts for Rapid Prototyping with Analytic Models
- New Modeling Paradigm in order to provide agility and flexibility from business question to report
- InMemory Computing (Administration and Monitoring)
- This training is offered as “Early Product Training”. The focus of this training is to provide early access to important information; this training does not use SAP standard training systems or SAP standard course materials.