For the sixth year, ASUG Annual Conference will be co-located with SAPPHIRE and as an ASUG volunteer I invite you to attend this always successful event May 15-18th in Orlando, Florida. Once again this year, the one registration fee gives you access to both events.
Register today! Registration discounts ends March 18th.
Some highlights to consider adding to your agenda:
2011 ASUG Annual Pre-Conference BI 4.0 Hands-on Tools in a Day
Sunday, May 15
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Cost: $595 non-ASUG members
Join SAP Mentor Ingo Hilgefort and the ASUG BI Volunteers for this pre-conference session. SAP BusinessObjects 4.0 is offering you a broad set of BI tools to choose from. Each tool has its own special focus in the area of reporting and analytics. This workshop is a series of hands-on labs focused on BusinessObjects 4.0 products and connectivity to SAP. In this workshop you will learn to use the different tools from SAP BusinessObjects 4.0 (the latest release) in combination with your SAP data. In addition you will learn to how to use a set of common criteria to select the right tool for the right job.
Part 1: Crystal Reports
Part 2: Web Intelligence
Part 3: Dashboards (formerly known as XCelsius)
Part 4: SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
Part 5: Analysis – both OLAP and Office Editions
Registration is limited so reserve your seat TODAY. Register today!
2011 ASUG Annual Conference BI Sessions
BI 4.0 and EIM 4.0 sessions will be featured at ASUG Annual Conference including the following:
- Latest News and Roadmap for the SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Portfolio (Analysis, Analysis Studio, Web Intelligence, Explorer, and BEx)
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Solution Architecture 2.0
- Selecting the right SAP BusinessObjects BI Client tool
- Best Practices for the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Suite and SAP NetWeaver
- Introduction to SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Suite 4.0 for Customers of SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver BW
- Planning your Upgrade to SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 – Strategy and Best Practices
- What’s New with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0
- What’s New with Crystal Reports in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0
- Analyze, Report and Share your BW data with BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects EIM 4.0 Overview
- Transform event data into operational efficiency with SAP BusinessObjects Event Insight
Additionally do not miss out on these great sessions that are planned:
- Embedding Content Management in SAP Business Processes
- General Mills BusinessObjects Explorer and Data Services Index Designer Implementation
- SAP Analytics for Non-Profit Sector
- The Analytics of HANA: How SAP BusinessObjects BI Harnesses the Power of SAP’s In-Memory Computing Engine
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.3 Feature List Overview, Roadmap, and future with In Memory Technologies
- Overview of Mobile BI Solutions
- Aligning Your Business Intelligence Plans with SAP BusinessObjects Roadmap and Strategic Direction
Register by March 18th to get your discount.
We also plan to have community lounges with special interest groups (schedule has not been finalized).
We hope to see you all in May in Orlando.