Some of you might remember the SAP TechEd Conversations – 2010 Wrap-up that Anne (@yojibee), Matthias (@steinermatt), Oliver (@oliver), Sergio (@sergioferrari) and myself (@pixelbase) recorded. Since all of us enjoyed the chilled and relaxed atmosphere of our chat, we decided back in January to aim for a series of repeat performances.
We haven’t decided on a name yet, so opted to „crowdsource“ it to you, our audience. Please send or tweet us (see names and handles above) your suggestions! You can also use the comments below to post suggestions.
So there you have it: Here is the download link to our first recorded Skype chat. (about 50 mins)
We enjoyed doing it – let’s hope you enjoy listening to it, too. Not all of it is SAP related (see shownotes), but that’s what chats are like sometimes.
- SAP’s own app store
- Mastering SAP (Australia)
- SAP Run Better Tour | Boston
- Gartner: When to consider a MEAP
- Nokia’s other phone OS – MeeGo
- Nokia’s unique relationship with Microsoft
- iPhone nano YouTube – Mactini -The Peter Serafinowicz Show Christmas Special
- jQuery Mobile
- Phone gap
- Flash Builder (Android and Playbook)
- Antonello’s blog: Consuming XML Web Services in iPhone Applications
- Ethan’s video message about the licensing issue
- ES Workplace
- Client side SSL certificates (also called two way authentication)