To celebrate the release of Sybase’s Enterprise Mobility Guide 2011, we are holding a webinar on Thursday March 10 at 11 am PT/2 pm ET. You can sign up here.
It will be a lively panel discussion focusing on how apps and tablets are transforming businesses this year. So it won’t be too techie, nor will it be about pimping Sybase or SAP products.
Rather, imagine your favorite mobile experts arguing about the latest trends in mobile device management, app development, smartphone and tablet gear, and more.
Confirmed guests so far include:
– Kevin Benedict, a leading independent mobility analyst and consultant in the SAP ecosystem
– Philippe Winthrop, former Strategy Analytics analyst and creator of the influential Enterprise Mobility Forum
And I, your humble UberMobile blogger, will be starting/stoking the discussion.
All attendees of the webcast will be among the first to get a free copy of the new Enterprise Mobility Guide 2011 mailed to them.
Chock full of strategic advice, tips and deployment case studies, contributors to our 130 page book include:
* industry experts from Accenture, Google, Motorola, Orange, RIM, Samsung, Verizon, and others;
* analysts from the Yankee Group and Enterprise Mobility Forum;
* and leading executives from Sybase and SAP.
FYI for chart fiends: this book includes more than 30 market forecasts and trends in infographic form, from the likes of Gartner, Forrester Research, Yankee Group, Evans Data Corp., Frost & Sullivan, Computerworld, CIO Strategy Forum, Kelton Research and more.
All in all, a better deal than a lousy t-shirt, don’t you think?