Top 10 reasons to attend the BI and EIM 4.0 virtual launch on Feb. 23
- Keynote from best-selling author Geoffrey Moore
- Keynote from SAP executive Steve Lucas
- Insights from customers on Business Analytics from SAP
- Learn what’s new in 4.0 – including the latest mobile analytics and in-memory technology
- Learn strategies to make more informed, trusted, and customer-focused decisions
- See how easy it is to access all information when you need it with one unified suite for business intelligence and enterprise information management
- Get connected to additional deep dive materials – and gain insight into SAP’s roadmap for business analytics
- Watch a live demo, join customer discussions, and get ‘deep dive’ solution information from technology experts
- Ask product experts your specific questions in an online forum
- You can enter a video contest with a chance to win an iPad
- Bonus – if you miss the live webcast you can watch it on-demand anytime after Feb. 23! http://virtualevents.sap.com/business-analytics
Geoffrey Moore, Managing Director, TCG Advisors, Venture Partner, Mohr Davidow Ventures
Geoffrey Moore is a best-selling author, a Managing Director at TCG Advisors and a venture partner at MDV. Recognized as a leading business consultant to large companies facing formidable strategic challenges, Geoffrey works with established enterprises in his role of Managing Director of TCG Advisors. In this role, he divides his time between consulting on strategy and transformation challenges with senior executives and developing mental models to support the practice. With this focus in mind he has written Dealing with Darwin: How Great Companies Innovate at Every Phase of Their Evolution. Also recognized for his expertise in market development and business and investment strategies, as a Venture Partner at Mohr Davidow Ventures he serves as an advisor to many of their portfolio companies by drawing upon best practices derived from his extensive background working with technology startups.
Geoffrey has made the understanding and effective exploitation of disruptive technologies the core of his life’s work. His books, Crossing the Chasm, Inside the Tornado, The Gorilla Game, and Living on the Fault Line are best sellers and required reading at leading business schools. Highly regarded as a dynamic public speaker, Geoffrey is the founder of The Chasm Group and currently is the managing partner of TCG Advisors. Earlier in his career, he was a principal and partner at Regis McKenna, Inc., a leading high tech marketing strategy and communications company, and for the decade prior, a sales and marketing executive in the software industry.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in literature from Stanford University and a doctorate in literature from the University of Washington.
Executive Keynote and SAP Business Analytics 4.0 Launch
Steve Lucas, Global Senior Executive, Business Analytics, SAP AG
Steve Lucas is the global senior executive leading Business Analytics for SAP. As general manager for the entire Business Analytics organization, he drives the business across sales, marketing, and product management, driving a single vision for analytics at SAP.
Prior to his current role, Lucas was senior vice president (SVP) of the Business Analytics for SAP North America, where he led the sales team focused on SAP BusinessObjects solutions.
Before joining SAP, Lucas was an SVP with Salesforce.com, responsible for encouraging customers, partners, and developers to adopt the Force.com cloud computing platform. He also spent 10 years at Business Objects and Crystal Decisions in a number of management positions.
As a vice president and general manager with Business Objects, Lucas launched and led the company’s “OnDemand” business unit. Prior to that, he managed the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) group, overseeing the sales of software for data integration and management as well as supporting key acquisitions for Business Objects in the EIM segment. Additionally, he managed partner organizations at Business Objects including the OEM and Distribution businesses.
Lucas joined Business Objects in 2003, when the company acquired Crystal Decisions. At Crystal Decisions, he held various positions; including leading the strategic presales team for North America. Earlier in his career, Lucas held roles in field sales management at Software Spectrum, a Microsoft large account reseller. He also worked in field marketing and technical sales for Microsoft.
Lucas holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado and has published several books on business intelligence.
Register for the online 4.0 launch event at: http://virtualevents.sap.com/business-analytics