Mobile World of SAP, MEAP
In this episode Craig and Sami talk about MEAP and Gartner’s “Rule of Three”. Gartner has a “rule of three” that states that a MEAP offers significant advantages in three situations:
- When there are 3 or more mobile applications
- When there are 3 or more targeted operating systems or platforms
- When they involve the integration of 3 or more back-end systems
Season 1, Episode 2 – MEAP Sami also took a moment and addressed 3 questions we were asked in response to our first podcast (Mobile World of SAP, intro), watch for his blog for more information as well. The 3 questions he picked as we recorded the podcast were:
- Future of SAP and Partner products already available on NetWeaver Mobile. Will these have to be ported to SUP or will be supported standalone?
- I know from the announcement that work is ON to develop a single mobile platform combining both SUP and NWM. However what time frame are we looking for the same when it will be GA?
- The third was general in regards to various questions regarding licenses and pricing.
Keep the questions, suggestions and requests coming! Be sure to catch the upcoming Webinar as well!