With Enhancement Pack 1 for SAP CRM 7.0, we are shipping pre-packaged dashboards for different sales roles thereby empowering your sales organisation to have instant access to actionable sales analytics.
These dashboards are designed and organised to provide actionable analytics to answer key stakeholder questions at every level in the sales organisation.
Additionally, the sales dashboards also enable you to identify potential shortfalls to plan, understand the future pipeline health, get an insight in to the performance and trends of top customers and also enable you to identify top coaching opportunities to improve consistency and effectiveness within the sales force.
We are shipping 16 sales dashboards in the area of Sales Force Automation spread across Sales Manager, Sales Executive and Sales Representative roles.
Sales Managers are provided with insight that helps them to –
- Ensure that their team is tracking to plan and identify potential shortfalls.
- Gauge their team’s (as well as individual) effectiveness at converting leads and progressing deals through the sales cycle.
- Identify the top performing sales reps as well as those reps that would require further coaching or mentoring.
Sales Executives are provided with insight that helps them to –
- Understand the contribution of Marketing to the pipeline.
- Identify key trends and opportunities for overall performance improvement of the sales force.
- Understand the performance of top customers and identify the need for executive calls or sponsorship.
Sales Representatives are provided with insight that helps them to –
- Understand their current and projected quota attainment.
- Understand the performance trend of the customer within their territory.
- Launch directly into their top leads, opportunities or quotes.
As you will see when you use them, the sales dashboards bundled with Enhancement Pack 1 for SAP CRM 7.0 provide the user with true insight – to – action.