Join us for the 5th Annual SAP Virtualization and Cloud Week, April 12 – 14.
Virtualization and cloud computing are the two most important technology priorities for CIOs worldwide, according to a recent Gartner study. SAP Virtualization and Cloud Week is the place for SAP customers and partners to learn the latest trends and get the complete picture on what these new technologies offer within an SAP environment.
SAVE THE DATE
SAP Virtualization and Cloud Week 2011
April 12 – 14
SAP Labs Palo Alto, US
A dedicated partner only day is planned for April 11th at the same location.
Join experts from SAP and the partner ecosystem to learn how:
- SAP solutions and applications run in virtual and cloud infrastructure environments
- Best practices streamline and simplify implementation of virtualization and/or cloud infrastructures
- Customers get the highest level of TCO savings by consolidating their data centers
- Cloud Computing will change the look of tomorrow’s datacenter
- Virtualization and cloud infrastructure technologies help customers reduce the carbon footprint of their SAP solutions (Green IT)
- Security, architecture, and standard aspects impact data centers with virtual and cloud infrastructures
Who should attend?
- SAP customers, partners, vendors, and SAP colleagues focused on virtualization and cloud computing
- Senior technologists including CIOs, CTOs, VPs of technology, IT directors and managers, network managers, network engineers, and enterprise architects ready to implement these technologies
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the latest in virtualization and cloud computing technologies and participate in this active and growing community! Registration for SAP Virtualization and Cloud Week opens Tuesday, March 1.