SAP CRM Web Channel Business Processes
If you have been working with the CRM Webchannel and maybe need to check how the application works at a high level or document some of the business processes in your solution manager system. Through the Business Process repository SAP provides the basic business processes for each of the business scenarios.
To check on the Processes for the SAP CRM Web Channel without the use of Solution manager you can use the following.
- SAP CRM
- Application area i.e. Web Channel
- Select the Business Process i.e. “Catalog and Order mgmt B2B ISA for Internal users”
- Select the Release level
- Select “Business Processes”
- This will then give you a list of SAP standard Business Processes in this area
Example Business Processes
- Catalog Setup in ISA (R/3 Edition)
- Request for Quotation for Internal Users in ISA (R/3 Edition)
- Order Processing for Internal Users in ISA (R/3 Edition)
- Billing in SAP R/3
- Outbound Delivery Processing
- Web Site Monitoring in ERP
- Web Analysis in ERP
- Managing Catalog Content in CRM
Then select Business Process you wish to display. “Managing Catalog Content in CRM”. This will display all the relevant steps in the Standard business Process and if you select the Graphic option will allow you to view a diagram of the Process.
Each application area in CRM are also covered and this may be useful if you are working on a business process that you are not familiar with and understand the application logic.
For more information on the Business Processes through solution manager please check the Solution Manager FAQ