SAP is marking the beginning of a new era with the launch of its quarterly Technology Innovation Newsletter. Our goal is not only to keep you informed on the next generation technology platform, but also to involve you in the definition of SAP’s technology strategy moving forward.
When you subscribe to the new Technology Innovation Newsletter, you’ll get up-to-date information on all aspects of SAP’s latest innovations. The newsletter will feature customer examples, blogs, articles, wikis, demos and much more — making it easy for you to stay involved. To subscribe, follow these four easy steps:
- Open your SCN profile to update it.
- Select the “Newsletters Communities” tab.
- Check the box: “Technology Innovation Newsletter.”
- Select “Save Changes.”
What You’ll Get
Each quarter, the Technology Innovation newsletter will present a digest of the most recent highlights of the Technology Innovation area on SDN. This will help you gain access to our latest developments for Mobile, In-Memory and Cloud Computing, including the latest innovations from our labs.
In addition, we want to continually capture your feedback about SAP’s latest technologies and hear your thoughts and ideas.
How it Started
About nine months ago, Kaj van de Loo created SAP’s Technology Strategy team, which was made up of three sub-teams: the Co-Innovation and Collaboration team headed by me, Michael Bechauf’s Platform Strategy team, and Richard Probst‘s Infrastructure Strategy team.
SAP TechEd 2010 was a natural milestone and platform for testing our newest ideas and concepts through Idea place, Code Exchange, the first Innovation Weekend events, and the new Technology Innovation area on SDN. Each new idea results from collaborative work between SAP’s Technology Strategy team, SAP’s SCN team, and many of you.
My team will continue what we started and tested at SAP TechEd 2010. Our aim is to develop new ideas or concepts that promote a dialogue about Technology Innovation and, more generally, around SAP’s technologies.
As we move forward, we have big plans, including the following:
- We will continue to develop existing and new ideas or concepts that promote a dialogue around Technology Innovation and, more generally, around SAP’s technologies.
- We will share more diverse innovation content –be it ideas, concepts, prototypes, or papers.
- We will bring more of SAP’s latest technologies into SAP’s Co-Innovation Labs and make them accessible to customers and partners.
- We will invite you to co-develop co-innovation concepts and initiatives with us, such as Idea Place, Code Exchange, Innovation Weekend and more.
- We will bring Innovation Weekend events to various continents and ask you for your feedback on how to make the Innovation Weekend events most beneficial to you.
So get started by visiting the Technology Innovation area on SDN, signing up for the new Technology Innovation Newsletter, and making your voice heard through forums and Idea Place sessions. Take this opportunity to influence SAP’s future technologies – and, last but not least, help us to improve it!